Ok, you caught me, two cookie posts in a row. After making Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for a playdate I realized that might not be a smart idea in case somebody had a peanut allergy. I also knew Jeremy would eat them so I wasn’t too worried about making a new batch of cookies.
I whipped up these easy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies instead. They were a huge hit at the playdate and the best part is they are so SIMPLE to make. They take less than 30 minutes to prepare and bake which, when you have a toddler, is AMAZING! Even if you don’t have a toddler you have yummy cookies in no time at all!
- You will need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter-softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups milk chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy
- Beat in egg
- Gradually beat in flour mixtur
- Stir in morsels
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough onto ungreased baking sheets, flatten and make round
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely
Add to favorites