YAY, It’s finally friday!! In case you don’t already know I am currently offering a Feature Friday Ad Space for up to 4 (four) Blogs/Shops per month. Individual Features take place on Feature Friday and will include a write up of what you are all about (feel free to write this yourself, or I can do it for you). You can share a promo code, giveaway, and 4 images. With this Individual Feature I will promote your blog/shop on social media from the Friday your post goes live to the following Thursday.If you’re interested in purchasing a spot please head to my sponsor page.
I’m so excited for this coming weekend, my good friend is coming to visit from NJ. I can’t wait to catch up and show her around the area. She hasn’t been here since we moved to our house a year ago. I foresee a lot of cooking, baking and laughing for the week ahead.
Now onto the Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes…1 word DELICIOUS! After I ate them
all, I realized it might have been a good idea to try dipping them in jelly, but that’s just something you may want to try this weekend when you make them.
- 1 can buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters
- Roll them into a ball
- Heat up your oil in a frying pan on medium
- Make sure the oil is not too hot because you won't want to burn the dough
- Cook the biscuit dough balls for about 4-6 minutes until they are golden brown and then coat them in the sugar/spice mixture immediately
Add to favorites