If you love cookie dough, you will love this. It makes a ton of dip so it’s the perfect thing to serve at a party or to bring as a side dish to someone’s house. Trust me if you like cookie dough, M&Ms, and peanut butter then this is the dip for you. Get out of your pen and paper and start your shopping list for this delicious dessert. Make sure to serve this tasty dip with graham crackers. Trust me, you won’t be sorry.
- You will need:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese-room temperature
- 1/2 C salted butter-room temperature
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1/2 C powder sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 C plain M&Ms
- Beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Once you’re finished mixing all of those ingredients together till smooth
- Add the M&Ms until combined
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Serve with graham crackers
Add to favorites