I’ve seen Cowboy Caviar many different ways but I must say this version is my all time favorite. What is great about this recipe is that it involves no cooking and it takes less then 20 minutes to make. Cowboy Caviar is a crowd pleaser and leaves no leftovers!
You will need:
- 2 cans Mexicorn (drain liquid)
- 1 can hot Rotel
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- 6 green onions (sliced)
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix together all ingredients & refrigerate 8-12 hours
- Serve with chips & enjoy!
Add to favorites