Last week while I was at the grocery store I happened to stumble upon the Pillsbury Canned Pizza dough. I am usually not a fan of DIY pizza, I grew up in NJ and the pizza there is amazing so nothing usually tops that for me. I picked up the other ingredients and headed home to make our pizza dinner. It took me about 15 minutes total to prep and bake this pizza, let me tell you the pizza was delicious. Just the right amount of crunch and it made enough to feed 4 people which is great! 15 minute meal for 4 people, you can’t beat that. You must make this pizza! I can’t wait to try other pizza toppings with this pizza dough.
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust (thin crust)
- 2/3 C barbecue sauce
- Perdue Shortcuts Chicken-chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- green onions-chopped
- Spray a baking sheet with sides with non-stick cooking spray
- Remove dough from package and roll into rectangle
- Bake dough according to package instructions
- Once dough has been done baking, spread bbq sauce on top, add chicken pieces and top with mozzarella cheese
- Bake pizza according to package instructions
- Once it’s finished, remove from oven and top with green onions
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Add to favorites