Happy ALMOST Friday!!! Is anyone as excited as I am for the weekend? This week has been awesome, but at the same time extremely exhausting… dang time change! I spent last night editing some tasty meals and treats to share with all of you in the upcoming week. I’m also super excited to share my Favorite Family Recipe with you, be on the look out for that next week.
I’m currently hosting a ZonePerfect Giveaway for 9 ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Nutrition Bars, make sure to enter below.
Now, for the moment I’m sure you’ve been waiting for since you stopped by Top Notch Mom today. Here is one of the tastiest soups you’ll ever eat, I promise you that! This recipe was given to me by a dear friend and after making it I knew I had to share it with all of you. This soup is full of so much flavor and trust me it’s one of the easiest things I’ve ever thrown in a pot before. You can’t beat the minimal prep time, just open a few cans, dice some onions and a jalapeño and let it simmer on your stove for an hour. If you try it please let me know what you think, even though I am pretty sure you’ll love it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion-chopped
- 1 can pinto bean-drained
- 1 can kernel corn-drained
- 1 can stewed tomatoes-drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes-drained
- 1 can green chili peppers
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 jalapeño-seeds removed and chopped
- 3 C water
- Cook ground beef on the stove - medium heat until brown and then drain grease from the pan
- In a large pot combine the meat, onion, pinto beans, corn, stewed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, green chili peppers, taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix and 3 cups of water
- Stir until all ingredients are combined
- Cook on low heat for 1 hour
Make sure to enter into the ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar Giveaway below!!
Add to favorites