I still can’t believe that tomorrow is March 1st, where did February go? I wanted to kick March off with a St. Patricks day themed post. I’ve seen these chocolate pretzels all over and I’ve had them before at playdates but this was my first time making them. They are so easy and I love that they are completely customizable for whatever holiday or theme you have in mind just by switching up the chocolate melts or the M&Ms colors.
- Square Pretzels
- Wilton Candy Melts or Hershey Kisses
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Lay pretzels out on baking sheet
- Place candy melts on top of pretzels
- Bake 1-2 minutes
- Remove from oven and press M&M's onto the top of the candy melt
- Let harden on counter 30-40 minutes or pop into the fridge for 15 minutes & enjoy!
Add to favorites