Good morning, today I will be sharing my Must Have Baby Products for Baby #2. This pregnancy feels like it’s flying by for me, I am 30 weeks today! I’ve been getting the nursery together, working on re-doing the closet in the nursery thanks to a friend (blog post to come on that soon) and preparing Matthew as much as we can for what’s to come.
While I will be telling you about my Must Have Baby Products for Baby #2, I will also share a few new products I’m excited about that I didn’t use the first time and a few things I’ve purchased for Matthew.
Here are things I loved to use my first pregnancy that I will definitely be using this time around!
1. Aden Blankets – I love the feel of these blankets, especially with a summer baby they are light enough to throw over the stroller to keep the sun out of the babies eyes and warm enough to use as a swaddle.
2. Boppy with removable slip cover – great for breastfeeding, bottle feeding etc.
3. Chicco KeyFit30 Carseat (which also fits perfectly with my double stroller)
4. Medela Pump – I loved all Medela products, I can’t wait to use them again!
5. Baby Monthly Photo Stickers – I loved these with Matthew and I can’t wait to use them again this time around, looking back at the months still leaves me in awe.
Here a few new things I’m loving/have my eye on for this time around….
Here are a few Big Brother products I’m loving!
Matthew loves Daniel Tiger and he really enjoys the book about Daniel’s new baby sister, also this DVD set which has 7 episodes all about becoming a big brother and things changing for the family.
Add to favorites