Good Morning & Happy Friday!!
I know I was MIA on Wednesday so I am going to be making it up to you with a delicious recipe and a lot of information =)
First things first:
Before I get to these yummy Peanut Butter Fluff cookies I have to share that Matthew is going to be 2 tomorrow. It’s not something I ever thought I’d be emotional about, but who I am kidding? We’ve been prepping for this party the last couple of days, my #1 goal tomorrow is not to stress the small stuff and enjoy being with my family and friends. If you’d like to see my post about Matthew’s 1st Birthday Party, you can find it here.
Now onto the good stuff. I have always preferred fluff over jelly when it comes to my peanut butter sandwiches. These cookies are a definite must try!
- 1 - box/pouch of peanut butter cookie mix (water and vegetable oil called for on cookie mix pouch)
- 1 - 7 oz jar of marshmallow creme
- 1 - 12 oz bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Make cookies according to box or pouch mix using water and oil
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inches a part
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes
- Once cookies are out of the oven immediately press the back of a tablespoon measurer into the center of the cookie
- Fill the center of the cookie with a tablespoon of marshmallow creme
- Turn oven onto broil
- Place cookies with marshmallow creme back into oven, watch closely so they don't burn (about 2 minutes)
- Remove from oven and cool
- Combine chocolate chips and heavy cream into a glass bowl on top of a boiling pot of water and mix until melted
- Transfer chocolate into a icing bottle or plastic ziplock with the end snipped off
- Drizzle chocolate over cookies
- Let chocolate cool and serve
Add to favorites