Happy Friday Fellow Food Lovers!!
Are you ready for the most delicious doughnuts ever? I am so not a pumpkin fan let alone a huge doughnut fan. I have never made them myself before I usually just hit up DD when I’m having a craving. Recently, I invested in a doughnut pan and I think it might be the best purchase I’ve ever made. I can’t wait to try other doughnut recipes! When I first took a bite out of the pumpkin doughnuts, I was amazed at how moist and delicious they were. Not too pumpkin-y and they were great with vanilla icing and with powdered sugar. You must add this to your list of things to make for fall and they are also perfect for breakfast this weekend!!
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 TSP cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP ground ginger
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 TSP baking powder
- 1 3/4 C flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Grease your doughnut pan
- Combine everything but the flower and mix until smooth
- Slowly add your flour until it's combined, don't over mix
- Once everything is mixed, fill your doughnut wells 3/4 (1/4 C of batter)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- Let cool slightly before removing
- Transfer to rack to cool
- While the doughnuts are still warm you can either cover them in granulated sugar or frost them with vanilla icing
PS. When I orginally started writing this recipe I spelled doughnut like this: donut. Both ways are popular. How do you spell doughnut?
PPS. Have a fab weekend!!
Add to favorites