It’s almost Friday which means it’s almost time for my first ever virtual recipe exchange that I am hosting with Susan from The Foodette. Be sure to check back at 8:00 am tomorrow morning for all of the details. I hope you join in on the holiday fun.
While my cousin was visiting last weekend I promised her I’d make Pumpkin Cupcakes for her. I’ve made Pumpkin Muffins in the past, but this was my first time making Pumpkin Cupcakes. I just happened to have yellow cake mix in my pantry and figured I’d add in the pumpkin puree and go from there. This cupcake recipe is super easy and delicious! What is your favorite pumpkin dessert? I’d love to hear about it in the comments.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 C canned pumpkin puree (make sure it's not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 C water
- 1/3 C vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cupcake pan with liners
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, pumpkin puree, water, oil & eggs
- Beat with a mixer on low for 30 seconds and then on medium for 2 minutes
- Divide batter evenly - about 2/3 full
- Bake 18-20 minutes
- Cook completely about 30 minutes and frost with icing of your choice