What a week it’s been, I am so ready for the weekend! Matthew is still doing good with his big-boy bed, no problems going to sleep at night but, still early to wake up which means one exhausted toddler and mama. Lately I feel like all of Matthew’s meals consist of a rotation of 3 things, it was time to switch it up. I’ve made Quinoa Breakfast Bites before so I knew they would be just as good with pizza ingredients.
- 1 C uncooked quinoa
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 C onion - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 C cherry tomatoes - diced
- 1 C shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 C fresh basil
- 1/2 TSP salt
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease mini muffin tin
- Place 1 C uncooked quinoa in a pot with 2 cups of water.
- Cover the pot with a lid and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Mix together all above ingredients except the pizza sauce in a medium bowl.
- Once combined distribute mixture into the greased mini muffin tin.
- Press down gently to make sure they are compact.
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
- Serve pizza bites with warm pizza sauce.
Add to favorites