Spicy Spaghetti is a favorite dinner dish in our household! It’s extremely simple to make and can be on your dinner table in 30 minutes or less. Trust me when I say that it will become a weekly staple in your house, like it is in mine. First, grab a piece of garlic bread and start twirling your fork. Next, imagine yourself sitting on a terrace in Italy as the muscular waiter approaches to fill your wine glass… Oops. We’re talking about spaghetti, right? Anyways, I think you can you imagine the picture that I am painting for you. Enjoy!
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS chopped basil
- 1 onion - chopped
- 4 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 (28oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 TSP crushed red peppers
- 2 TSP Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the garlic in pan for 1 minute and then add the onion and cook until translucent
- Add the chopped basil and stir another 2 to 3 minutes
- Stir in tomatoes, red pepper flakes and italian seasoning
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cook until completely heated
eee2914fc3e23ac78de180e6bba722cbe2e55f0b6635b99d9eAdd to favorites