It is currently 10:25 PM my time, most likely 4:25 AM your time, to say I am exhausted is an understatement. The 10.5 hour plane ride wasn’t as bad as I anticipated, the plane I was on was extremely spacious and everyone had their own mini TV to watch so I got caught up on some shows and even watched a crazy movie called The Factory which I must say had a completely different ending than I anticipated. Once I got my luggage we headed back to the hotel where I unpacked and got ready for dinner. The sunset was truly amazing and made me so thankful to have the opportunity to be on this trip right now. We enjoyed a nice dinner at a sushi place near our hotel called Sansei Waikiki.
Now onto the real reason why you’re probably viewing this post. The Toddler Tuesday recipe this week is easy mini pizzas. I don’t know about you but when I make tacos for dinner we usually have 2 or 3 left over soft tacos that by the time we have tacos again they are stale and hard. I figured I might as well come up with something to make with the left over shells. I came up with these easy mini pizza’s that are not just a toddler meal but perfect for the entire family too.
- You will need:
- Flour Tortillas
- Pasta Sauce or Pizza Sauce
- Shredded cheese of your choice (I prefer mozzarella)
- Baking Sheet
- Can or cookie cutter to make circles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Use a can or round cookie cutter to cut out tortilla circles for the mini pizzas
- Line your baking sheet with the cut out circles
- Using a tablespoon, scoop sauce onto the circles and evenly distribute with the back of the tablespoon
- Spread cheese over top
- Bake for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and if you want to brown them more then broil for 2 minutes keeping a close eye on the pizzas
Add to favorites