Can you believe it’s almost the end of October? I recently attended my first ever recipe exchange party and since then I’ve been inspired. It was a rather small get together with some of my friends and I left the party with 5 new recipes to make for my family. I loved the concept and thought to myself: How awesome would it be to do a Virtual Recipe Exchange? That’s when Susan from The Foodette and I started talking and the ideas started flowing. Together we came up with this awesome Holiday Recipe Swap called Favorite Family Recipes! I hope that you decide to join in on the fun. Without further ado…
Hosted By myself and Susan from The Foodette
How to participate:
- Fill out the Sign Up Sheet by October 26, 2013.
- Susan & I will assign partners then you will receive an email with all of the information.
- You will swap one Favorite Family Recipe with your partner.
- You are then responsible for making, photographing, and posting the recipe that you received from your partner.
- No blog? No problem! Feel free to share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and remember to use the hashtag #FavoriteFamilyRecipes
- Make sure to credit the person that sent you the recipe and remember to be respectful!
- RSVP by filling out the Sign Up Sheet by October 26, 2013
- Emails with information will go out on October 29th-30th
- Schedule your posts between November 1st and no later than November 15th
- Susan and I will be hosting a link party to showcase all of your Favorite Family Recipes on November 15th please plan on submitting your blog posts then
- Submit one recipe to your partner
- No main dishes will be accepted
- Pick an appetizer, side, dessert or drink
- Be respectful and give credit where credit is due
- Make sure all recipes are a family recipe or something you’ve created yourself for the holidays
Please include the Favorite Family Recipes image in your post:Add to favorites