HOLY MOLY…. I must say that I am a huge fan of the show Breaking Bad, and I was super impressed with the series finale last night! I am definitely going to miss that show! Were you a Breaking Bad fan?
I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I tried to stay social media free this weekend. Weekends are always spent together as a family, unless we have something going on, and it feels like the last 3 months we’ve had something going on EVERY WEEKEND, it was nice to focus on what matters most.
I did however find myself on one social media site, Pinterest. I was trying to find a crock pot meal for Sunday dinner and didn’t want to buy anything at the store so I typed in all of the ingredients I wanted to use and found a delicious Creamy Chicken & Noodles recipe, oh my YUM!!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts-frozen
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- 4 oz cream cheese-cubed
- 1 bag of egg noodles
- Combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth and 1 TBS of ranch seasoning mix to your crock pot
- Add 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- Sprinkle the remaining TBS of ranch dressing mix on top of chicken
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- After the chicken has been cooking for 6 hours remove it and cut into pieces
- Stir in 4 oz of cream cheese until combined
- Place cut up chicken pieces back into mixture
- Let cook on low for another 30 minutes
- Cook egg noodles according to package
- Serve creamy chicken on top of cooked egg noodles
We watched two movies this weekend, The Bling Ring & World War Z. The Bling Ring was very interesting if you like to follow celebrity news, let’s just say Jeremy slept through majority of it. World War Z did not sound like something I would enjoy watching but I LOVED it and definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something to watch next weekend.
We had to run a few errands on Sunday, door knobs (I’ll get to that in a little bit) and new glasses for me so I can stop squinting every time I am sitting at my desk trying to read an email.
Oh yeah… back to that door knob story I told you I’d tell you about. Let’s just say sometime last week I locked myself out of the house for a few minutes while M was inside eating breakfast in his high chair. Well the town fire department had to come and they successfully got me back into the house.Add to favorites